PHRF-NW Annual Handicappers Council Meeting Held at Corinthian Yacht Club Seattle
|Neil Bennett, CH, BL||Shannon Buys, OHYC|
|Dan Wierman, CNW||Richard Simpson, NYC|
|Mark Harang, TTPYC||Colin Emsly, AYC|
|Donald Kimball, CYC-T||Matthew Wood, CYC-S|
|Dan Randolph, STYC||Mark Harang, TTPYC|
|Brian Lieb, SEAS||Rafe Beswick, SSSS|
- Meeting was called to order by CH Neil Bennett at 1000 hours
- No changes to meeting minutes of January 30, 2016; approved
- Agenda adopted as presented and approved by unanimous vote.
- CH thanked HC present for work over the past year, including ‘Big Boat Fleet’ resolution efforts
- CH requested HC all sign HC Oath of Office
- No Regional reports
- No new ODR standards
- CH informed of changes to CH job description to include closer monitoring of HC accountability; discussion ensued from each HC regarding challenges of position. CH noted that close tracking of SCDMF and AR submissions, and Error reports would be priority for upcoming year.
- Discussion with Director Charlie McCauley regarding ‘optimization’ calculations. No motion or vote.
- Base rating change to Hobie 33 to 96 approved.